Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

I am so excited to go shopping today! After visiting the store and deciding to "wait until I have a coupon," I have just received an email informing me that EVERYTHING at Ann Taylor Loft is 50% off today!!! This is my absolute favorite store! And there are a couple of dresses that I have been eying; today I will make them mine! The email/coupon must be presented at checkout, otherwise you'll receive their current 30 % discount. If you need the email, just let me know.

Here is one of the dresses I have my eye on:

Weird Internet happenings: I saw this dress online a couple of days ago, loved it. I clicked around on a few other looks, page refreshes, and this dress vanishes! Poof, gone! Hasn't been seen since Tuesday, and now today, it's back on the online sales floor. I must snag it before it takes another vacation...



I LOVE LOFT, so excited! Visit their page here, LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment